Busy does not, by default, equal productive. In my case this past week, it does – but I did screw up my priorities (and sleep). As a result, I failed to reach my own expectation for having a full post for today.
Instead, some tidbits.
- I wanted some tinted lip balms, so I picked up Boots Botanics Tinted Lip Balm in Sheer Plum, which I have tried and am enjoying so far and Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus, which I have not yet tried. For non-tinted, I’ve been using EOS.
- My August Sephora Play box came earlier this week, so I’ve been testing and playing with those items; more on that next week. Check out the boxes from June and July.
- On Belle‘s recommendation, I picked up the first regular nail polish I’ve bought in a while, Essie Penny Talk. I’ll definitely be mixing it with gel.
- After having had Naked2 for a while, I think it just isn’t for me. There are a few shades in it that are really amazing, but it mostly does not flatter me. I am going to sell it.
- On a recent trip to the Outlets, I picked up a small pot of Moisture Surge (totally saved me in CA) from the CCO.
Back on Monday with regular content, thanks for bearing with me.