Tomorrow, I board a plane to the other side of the country for a business trip. Being as that I have not been on a plane for something like eight years and I’ve never traveled for business, I’m left a bit reeling. The trip is short, so everything’s coming as a carry-on.
And having a carry-on means analyzing what liquids you need and stuffing the most important ones into a TSA approved quart bag to follow their 3-1-1 rule.
- John Freida Frizz Ease Packet Trio (Shampoo, Conditioner, Styling Cream)
- Matrix Exquisite Oil Packet Duo (Shampoo, Conditioner)
- Travel Sized Big Sexy Hair Root Pump
Why two shampoos and conditioners? I’ve never used either, so I don’t know how much I will want/need to use. Even never having used either, I guarantee you I’ll like them more than the nondescript hotel offering(s).
- Philosophy Purity, 1 oz. (It came as part of the ridiculous deal I got two months ago.)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
- Clinique Moisture Surge Packet (for the flight back; I’ll apply Josie Maran Argan Oil before the flight out)
- Ponds Luminous Finish BB+ (in a little red pot)
- .5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter setting Spray
- Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50 PA++++
- Crest BE Toothpaste. This was a BzzAgent sample. This is an odd one in spearmint-lime, but it reminds me of a Mojito
- Travel sized Listerine mouthwash
- Jergens Ultra Healing Daily Hydration body lotion packet
And other, not pictured because I am an airhead:
- Tide Pen
- Marc Jacobs Dot Rollerball
And here it all is, tidily packed into my TSA Approved Quart Bag with room to spare:
TSA Approved Quart Bag – 3-1-1 Compliant
What makes it into your carry-on quart bag on trips?