November 2014 Favorites
1. Innisfree Hand Cream, $? / 2. bareMinerals Concealer Brush, $20* /
3. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter, $5 / 4. Alpha Hydrox 10% AHA Moisturizing Lotion, $10 /
5. Too Faced Everything Nice Palette, $56
Blah blah, November went sooooo fast, etc. You know the drill. November 2014 Favorites!
But before the jump, have you entered the EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Brush Giveaway? Open until December 16!
1. Specifically, the Sugar Lychee hand cream. Because winter and because heaters, my hands have been pretty dry and uncomfortable. I usually despise scented hand creams–but this one gets a pass! It is very lightly scented (but it is hard as hell to describe) and just smells pretty and clean. The tube is small enough to live in my purse, but not so small that it is useless. A friend who lived in Korea briefly gifted it to me and I am rationing it in case it is hard to come by stateside.
2. Full name: bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. This November 2014 Favorite made the list for a reason other than what it is intended for! I got this with a starter kit ages ago, when I first tried bareMinerals. I don’t use it for concealer though. My new favorite use? Applying a thin layer of Nyx Milk to my lid to minimize product waste and allow for even coverage when I want to boost the color of a another shadow. I’d never buy it on its own, though – find a bareMinerals kit that includes it for a better value.
3. Pink Truffle is an oldie but still my favorite non-lipstick lipcolor. A regular in my rotation anyway, it saw a lot of action this month. It’s low-maintenance, it looks like my lips, it isn’t drying. A no-brainer when everything is so. damn. dry. This is my second tube.
4. I was using this once a week but have needed to bump it up to 2-3x because the area around my nose is scaly and flaky and I don’t want to rely solely on physical (Clarisonic) exfoliation to deal with that. This gentle chemical exfoliant is also a moisturizer and helps my face look less reptilian. Well, my nose – because my nose is what is being sassy. A little goes a long way.
5. Apparently already sold out online, but still available in stores for $56. This is my very first limited edition/holiday palette and I can gleefully declare that except for maybe the super light shades (Turtle Dove, Heaven) that I have no dupes of anything in this palette. (That’s always my fear when it comes to palettes – I don’t want something I already have!) The shades and finishes are unique (in my collection), and it is really fun to have such variety.
What products made it into your November 2014 Favorites?