I’m giving myself a day off. I hope you have one to enjoy; if not, I hope you have one soon. For today, some more tidbits.
- The Urban Decay Electric Palette is on clearance at Macy’s for only $24. Tempting.
- I have a dream that we live in a world where Sephora does Labor Day sales.
- Speaking of sales, Ulta is doing another 21 Days of Beauty. Today, they have Becca Luminous Blush and IT Cosmetics eyeliner on sale. Truth be told, though, I’m kind of underwhelmed. I will probably pick up two more Clarisonic brush heads on the 16th, though.
- In 2015 around now, I talked about my experience with makeup sales people. I did visit this past week, though, and had a far more real, sincere experience. Got color matched, got zero false-flattery BS.
- I tried out the L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte AND Pro-Glow foundations. They wear well, but I haven’t found the right colors for me. How I wish drugstore items had testers – they’d probably lose less money if they did (rather than some asshat choosing to treat stock as their own tester).
- Happily, I can report that my hair is NOT losing its mind after several months of primarily using Tigi Moisture Maniac.
- The red Stridex Pads are still treating my skin kindly, too!
- Beauty Retailers are going to start stocking their Holiday 2016 sets soon. How crazy is that? I won’t buy any of the holiday palettes, but there’s definitely value in some of the other kits.
- I finally remembered to redeem my Play! Pass and got my extra 50 Beauty Insider points.
- I’m in desperate need of a DIY Pedicure and plan to give myself one today.
If you do have the day off for Labor Day, what will you spend it doing?