It’s a holiday in the US today, so I’m giving myself a break. A break from my day job, a break from the blog, a break from adult-ing. I’m sure some of you can relate to the need.
I’m not doing anything in particular, just taking a day to breathe, harass my cats, drink some fresh-squeezed lemonade, and possibly watch Sailor Moon while in a blanket fort, coloring.
In the meantime, might I recommend…
- The Tiny Hats on Cats Instagram. So much cute.
- This Facebook video of a ferocious housecat-lion
- Sephora’s Sale Section – a lot of recent additions, but stuff is moving fast
- Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale is going on now – today you can get 50% Anastasia clear brow gel, but the deals change daily.
- Lisa Eldridge’s YouTube channel – free of sensationalism, free of dramatic hype. Full of excellent artistry from a professional artist. Ever easy to watch and listen to, Lisa’s work always shines.
I hope you have a nice holiday – and if you’re one of the many who still has to work today? I’ve been there. Hang in there.