I mentioned that I am involved with Influenster in a previous post. About a month or so ago, after a longer-than-anticipated wait, I received their Violet VoxBox. This box was supposed to be part of their fall campaign but due to various delays out of their control, it came a little late. Amusingly, some Influensters were getting a little sassy on their Facebook page — as if they were paying customers and had been slighted because they weren’t getting their free products fast enough. Wow, much impatient. So entitlement. Wow. Anyway, here’s an overview of the Influenster Violet Voxbox.
As with many Voxboxes, it has a handful of items that ship to most recipients as well as a few that go out to a smaller selection. The following brands were represented by this box:
- Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa – I am unfamiliar with this brand, but they seem to offer single-pack masks (like Freeman does). You can find some of their products here.
- Goody Quickstyle – These quirky-looking hairbrushes have tufts of microfiber in between the bristles of the brush. The idea is that your hair dries faster during brushing since it behaves like a towel.
- Goody Athletique – Somewhat stretchy, elastic fabric headbands that secure with velcro.
- Sally Hansen Triple Shine – Another one of Sally Hansen’s polish offerings.
- Soyjoy – From what I can tell, these are gluten-free soy snack bars. Amazon carries them.
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry shampoo from the Not Your Mothers’s line, available in drugstores, mass merchants, possibly salons, and online.
Of the above, I received the following for free, compliments of Influenster:
- A Goody Quickstyle Paddle brush
- A Goody Athletique headband
- Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polish in Reef Raf
- A Soyjoy Banana bar
I actually already had a small, travel size can of Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo (henceforth abbreviated NYMCF Dry Shampoo because long name is long) that I picked up at Five Below when I was on a quest to find, “my,” dry shampoo. Admittedly, although this was by no stretch of the imagination a, “bad,” box (I am definitely not complaining!), I did not get much mileage out of it personally. But that’s okay, that’s part of the point – they want our opinions. Stay tuned, I will deliver!